Monday, March 16, 2015

Currently Reading and Life Update

So I'm currently reading George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones. I absolutely love the show and I saw Cinderella over the weekend (it was amazing, go see it) which had Richard Madden (Robb Stark). He was perfect in it and I started convincing my friend to watch the show. I then decided I would read the books cause I just love Robb and Daenerys and I can start preparing for season five's return!

However, I'm not sure just yet if I will do a review on it. I also have a Sociology research paper and an AP Lit essay both due on Friday. Of course that's when I decide to start an 800 paged book! Given these, I might not have a book review up this week. I'll probably try to post something though! Maybe my top favorite books or something else. However, I have a two week spring break starting Friday as well so then I will be free to read as many books as possible! I'm counting down the days and hours. 3 days, 20 hours, 35 minutes, 45 seconds.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and love it! How are you liking A Game of Thrones? I own it and have been wanting to read it forever but I'm super intimidated by the length haha, and I also saw Cinderella this weekend and loved it! By the way I have a similar book blog at bbooksmart.com :) Loving your account so far! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really enjoying it. It's more detailed than the show, which is really interesting and cool to see all the foreshadowing. It is really long but if you have the time it's not that bad. I'll check out your blog too!

      Delete
  2. Favorite books would be awesome! I really want to read Game of Thrones, it's just so big and I'm not sure I'm ready for all of it. I haven't seen Cinderella, maybe review?:)

    ReplyDelete