Wednesday, March 25, 2015

California Trip

Hey guys! So tomorrow I am leaving for California!!! Yay! I will be gone until April 6 and I am extremely excited. I will have internet so I will be posting reviews but I wanted to share the books I am bringing with me! I am not too sure on how much time I will have to read just yet but I'm bringing a lot just in case. Here's a picture of the stack I am taking!



Frankenstein is for school, but everything else is in hopes for pleasure. Not sure just yet on if I will be able to fit all of these books in my suitcase. Especially because I am bringing an additional four books for my sister who we're meeting in California. Her name's Casey and she is a sophomore at Tulane University. I'm trying to get through All the Bright Places before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment