Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cinderella Movie Review!



Alright I got the suggestion to do a Cinderella movie review since I probably won't be getting a book review up for a few days. I loved the movie so here it is!

I'm sure you all know the story of Cinderella. I know it was always one of my favorite princess stories, especially because I have a stepmom, although mine is no where near as bad as Cinderella's is! This movie was absolutely beautiful. I cried three different times, not going to lie. I went with one of my friends randomly Saturday night and we were the only teenagers in the theater. We were also the most into it; crying, laughing hysterically, and trying to hold in our cheers. This Cinderella is a realistic version (still has magic though) and isn't a cartoon. The costumes were absolutely incredible. Cinderella's ball gown was stunning. Here's pictures of it! It's hard to give it justice because you have to see how it moves.



The actress, Lilly James, was the sweetest and I felt for her so much. Especially with her stepmother, Cate Blanchett, who I wanted to punch so badly but was also able to pull of the role so well. Now the prince, Richard Madden, my love. He was adorable and so beautiful. Him and Lilly James had great chemistry and I was absolutely smitten with their story.

The movie was so good and so cute, it went into more detail than the cartoon and I cannot wait until it comes out on DVD because I am going to buy it and watch it a thousand more times. I think it's going to end up being my feel good movie for whenever I'm feeling down. You guys should all go see it because it is completely worth your time. If you can't tell, I loved this movie so much and could go on for a really long time talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment