Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Book Haul!

The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. Loved the first book and I've heard great things about this one! I can't wait to read it.



White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favorite authors, so it's high on my to read list!



The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout. First, I have to read the Covenant series though cause this is a spin off of that series!



A Connecticut Yankee at King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain. I love me some Mark Twain!



The Martian by Andy Weir. Looking forward to the movie for this one! Sebastian Stan is going to be in it! He is definitely one of my celebrity crushes.



Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman. Love the show and my sister read the book and said it's great! I'm only on season 2 though!



More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera. Got it with Owl Crate actually!



Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson. Went to a signing for her and bought a couple of her other books since I love Kiss of Deception so much!



The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson.



Throne of Glass #1-3 UK versions. My favorite series, so I had to have Sasha get the UK editions when she was in London!


No comments:

Post a Comment