Thursday, November 9, 2017

Books I Really Want to Read Soon(ish)

This is in no specific order, but these are a few books that I've heard of recently that I want to read sooner rather than later. I can't guarantee I'll read these before any other books because some of my copies are at home or I don't own so I have to wait till I get home to check it out from the library (I'm trying to save all my money for travel right now!)

Anyways, here are just a few of my top to-reads currently!


Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas



Throne of Glass was one of my first high fantasy books that I fell in love with and I've been following the series for quite a while now. However, Chaol has never been my favorite character and if you read my review for Empire of Storms, link here, you'll know I'm not as into the direction it's taking anymore.

Turtles All the Way Down by John Green



I've heard such good things about this new John Green book and I think the majority of you will understand why I want to read it!


They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera



I think this is another one that can go pretty much without explanation. I'm so excited to read it!

Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia



Ugh this sounds so good and I just got it on kindle so I want to read it especially soon. The reviews look great and I love the concept so I hope it lives up to the hype.

Warcross by Marie Lu



Marie Lu is a staple and I've heard great things about this. I'm a little more hesitant about the concept since I'm not super into video game centered books (I really did not like Ready Player One), but I feel like I have to give it a chance.

Want by Cindy Pon



Another book that I've heard amazing things about and really want to read it, just haven't given myself the time for it.

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood



I wanna see the tv show and I love creepy things! It was recently on sale on the kindle store, so I bought it! So intrigued by this one.

Twenty Letters to a Friend by Svetlana Alliluyeva



I heard about this during my Russian history course and it's a memoir written by Stalin's daughter. It sounds so interesting and I can't wait to give it a try!


All right folks, that's it for now! I have some reviews coming, school's just been crazy and I was just voted in as secretary for my honors fraternity! Not sure how it'll affect my schedule just yet, but we'll see I guess!

Hope you enjoyed my list of books that I want to read and maybe you'll find some new ones too! If you have any recommendations, let me know in a comment, email, or tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment